Best episode? Best episode.
• Touch Methuselah’s five thousand year old wood with my skin that’s only 0.4% as old. To Methuselah my entire life has been just seconds long.
• Hug a 300 ft tall sequoia the best a 5 ft tall thing can.
• Feel finite in the 80,000+ year old Pando clone forrest. This organism saw the rise of mankind.
• Go on an educational trip to the Galapagos. Admire life and earth unsoiled by human hands.
• Be dazzled by the ocean floor’s beauty. Some of the earth’s newest and most complex life forms coexist with the oldest and most primitive here.
Seeing such a handsome guy smiling at me from across the table makes my heart flutter.
It’s hard to believe those smiles are really for me.
Best surprise ever. ♥
Cockatiels and I have a lot in common.
We both love to wear blush and the color yellow.